Sunday, May 31, 2009

What's Your Weirdest Dream???


So last night I had a weird dream,

my uncle having a mini zoo in his backyard. And the animals is not monkeys or zebras or even tigers. The animals is dinosaurs. Yes, the one like in the Jurrasic Park. There are T-Rex, Brontosaurus, Petrodactyl, Thyranosaurus (is this how it spelled?), and other that I dont know the name. I only know they're giants. The twisted in my dream is, they have personality of dogs. They're always happy and chasing me to play, try to lick me and bump me. Only they're giants...so imagine my horror, a T-Rex trying to lick me. When I woke up, I was damn exhausted...
Dear uncle, please don't ever have a mini zoo with dinosaurs inside.

I don't know what I did to get such dream...I hope I can get to dream like that again tho...it's fun...hahah :D



picture from here

1 comment:

sapii said...

i got the weirdest one.
masa gw mimpi ada di fantasy park gitu, yg keren banget kyk jumanji gituu.. trus gw berakhir di kolam renang yang super oke(dengan tematisnya amazon forest) dan gw lagi dikejar2 sama piranha. oh myy..
tapi bangun tidur gw excited gituu
ahahahaha