Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pet Peeves

1. Leftover food. Even a single grain of rice or a piece of chicken left annoy me. What makes it more annoying is, most of the time I can't do anything about it but let it thrown away.

2. Papaya.
I know it's really good for the body but I just can't. My mom said she loves papaya but when she's pregnant with me she throw up just by the smell of it. So it already started when I'm still a fetus, and so far I have no urgency to eat it. If someday Papaya is something that gonna save my life, I will eat it...but if that moment never happen, I have no problem never eating it.

3. Musical.
I cringe everytime I watch musical. The idea of changing dialog with singing in a play is...extremely weird for me. Why would you do that??? I just don't understand it. The only musical I enjoy is The Sound of Music. BUT, I hadn't see Broadway musical, or any real musical (the theatrical one). Musical that accessible for me so far are only in TV and movies.


No comments: