Sunday, August 18, 2013

Free Post! Last of the Project! Anything!

So...first, FINALLY!
This project started on...oh heck, even tmblr said it's already too long they can't give me the exact date.
First post written two years ago. I started on Tumblr.
Second post written in May 2012. More than 1 year ago. I continued in blogger.

And todaaayy, my 30 days project will finished! I shouldn't be proud, working a 30 days project for two years but hey at least I finished!

So, what I wanna write? Another letter...

Dear,
I sent you the invitation.
I don't mean to throw it in your face, or acting all annoying...If what you said is true.
It's a kind of recognition which I don't give easily ; That you are, special. 
Don't be The Wolverine to my Jean Grey, be Harry Potter to my Hermione...maybe not what you're looking for, and it is your choice to come inside or leave. But I sincerely hope you'll stay.

If what you said is not true, all the same...
I hope you have a great adventure in your search, and you got what you're looking for.
Soon.
And we can share each our adventure stories.

Sincerely,



No comments: