Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Glimpse of Summer

When I take this picture, the sun is like angry with us...it was a blinding hot day, we keep saying that how did it become so freaking hot in just a week after all that heavy rain? but somehow now we're back to the gloomy rainy day...and then we whine again why the hell the rain won't stop and ruin everything...

Give me my sunshine back...but don't take away the cool wind please??
I'm so ungrateful...forgive me God...

What makes me uneasy is that the weather seem to mirror my mental state. I'll flip from summer to winter in a matter of days...and I've never been a moody person! The dangerous part is, I realized I'm being moody and I monitor my state everyday...is this normal?? I mean being moody is normal, BUT realizing that I'm moody then take note from it, and make plan for future act/mood from it doesn't seem normal. Is it?

My state is important as now I'm in my last semester, I have to be as calm as possible. I need my rationality at it's best right now. But somehow I keep being reminded by everything how my rationality is getting worrying...and I can't decide which one I have to choose, because I don't think I have enough time to add something to worry about right now.

Am I making sense? Okay, I think I'm babbling...

2 comments:

Bintan Sholihat said...

ahahahahhahaha...!! same here.. mals nawar.. makanya klo ke gedebage atw kmn gw suka ajak temen gw yg jago nawar.. kl dapet sukur, ga jg gpp.. hehe

Zahra said...

bu, komennya di post yang salah deh kayanya....hehehe