Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today's Note

Today I learn something,
So today I screwed up. I broke a promise, not only one but two. One of them is my best friend.
She need to buy something, it’s important, but she had to work and need to go straight to Jakarta after, so she didn’t have time to buy it. Since I have time, I said I’ll bought it for her and bring it to her office. My other friend, said that she need me to come to work one hour earlier (3pm) because she have to do something regarding her academic stuff.

I already said yes to both . But I haven’t sleep all night, so I said to them to call me an hour before. I slept after I set my alarm. But when I woke up, it’s already 4pm.
!!!
Turn out that in the middle of my sleep, my phone is dead. At 4pm, my best friend probably already on her way, and my work friend is probably already too late to take care of her stuff. I run to my work place, can’t turn on my phone. It was on for a minute but then messages and phone record keep coming so it turned dead again before I even read one of them.I know it’s them asking where the hell am I.

In the way I keep thinking how I’m ashamed of myself. I disappoint my best friend, and my friend, whom never disappoint me, not once. Air susu dibalas air tuba! I keep thinking how am I gonna make it up to them, who probably won’t even talk to me for a while. I feel like crying, but hey…I don’t have the right to cry. It is me who screwed up!

But guess what,
When I get to the shop…my friend told me it’s okay, I have to do some stock checking, and count the money. She even SMILE to tell me to not worry!!!
That hit me hard. If it was me, I won’t be mad. But HELL NO I’ll smile! I’ll be cold.
I dazed…for like 5 minute? I know it really hard to smile at times like that, but she choose to be a bigger person. Not getting angry is already great. But to even smile, that’s another level already. I want to be there too…I’ll try…

Oh, and when I finally can charge my phone, my best friend text me. No angry message, she even asked me to pray for her success. Later she said thing she want me to buy is just not meant to be taken with her. Huhuuuu…I’m so touched…

Thank you God for giving me good friends, who can teach me to be a better person…

No comments: