Monday, May 03, 2010

I Have Rainbow On My Eyelashes

I found something quite stressing today...it's either my bad luck or just something i actually make myself, but this week i found disappointment after disappointment.

it's human to feel sad, and whine and cry and sulk...but i'll just gonna be a snob and say i'm already on the level that passed whining as activities. It's either whining then do something about it, or do something about it without whining. Hey, It's faster!

The disappointment I have I can just gulp them and feel them stuck in my throat and chest, annoyed me while I do something to make them disappear. Just enjoy the feeling, just keep moving. I'm nervous and scared. I already feel that it's hard and it's reaching to my eyes and soul, but I know it will feel so satisfying when I lose them without also losing time. Nothing beat that feeling.

Rainbow on my eyelashes, for now please be satisfied with me being sane
I'll smile with you again in no time...for now please just smile at me
I promise I'll make it up to you :)

No comments: