Friday, May 14, 2010

Mind Soother



I don’t know how and in which part, but the music gave me the taste of freedom and peace. At first I wonder myself, what did it do to me exactly? Then I found that it didn’t speak to me through the lyrics or the beat or the rhythm, or the melody. It speak to my sense of feeling. It made me feel the song. Kinda like Homogenic, Imogen Heap, Coldplay, Travis, and Mew, but the in the cheery happy free way.

My dream home is a house with backyard and terrace where I can drink tea while I read my books. Full of sunshine and flowers but never hot, always warm. The colors are calm but the air is rich with laughter and happiness. The wind is soft and soothing, perfect for lazy day alone or crazy event full of happy people. And Owl City music really mirrored my imagination of feeling about this place.

No comments: