Thursday, May 10, 2012

Commitment Issue

looks like I have it. or maybe I have routine issue? or maybe I'm easily bored? or just chronic lazy? eehh...maybe all of it...

been trying to have a normal sleep time, and still couldn't do it. Despite being totally.totally.totally free
been trying to exercise regularly, i haven't lift a single hair.
been trying to write regularly, well thank tanked too...as we can see here. But I have legit reason for that. (well...quaterly legit? one fifth? one eigth? FINE, one tenth legit. There).

So. I came back, blog....
been thinking about you, but I pushed it away. But yesterday I see my friend doing something she enjoy after a long time I haven't see her doing. And today I see my friends past post in Facebook about you. So, maybe it's time to see you again? Are we meant to be or we have bad romance? :D

No comments: